From Plug and Play EV.
Join us for a Thanksgiving Eve edition of the fortnightly fast charge on EVs and infrastructure.
We’ll review our recent travel, how the charging landscape is changing every time we look at it, and speculate on the winners and losers as everything shakes out.
– ChargePoint losses and leadership changes
– Walter’s trip to the first Mercedes HPC Network site in Georgia
– Eric’s latest on changing infrastructure in Northern California
– Steve’s PA truck stop tour (not as sketchy as it sounds) and check-in on one of the first NEVI sites under construction.
– Special guest Mike Mahin on all the excitement from the LA Auto Show
We’ll go live at 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific on Wednesday 22nd November.
Set a reminder and get involved in the live chat during the stream, or send questions/suggestions for topics to email@example.com and we’ll try to get to everyone’s requests. See you there!
Eric/News Coulomb – https://www.youtube.com/@newscoulomb3705
Walter/tNAC EV – https://www.youtube.com/@thenetworkarchitectchannel9507
Steve/Plug & Play EV – https://www.youtube.com/c/PlugandPlayEV